Wednesday, September 5, 2007

First Post


Welcome to Lacibuku!

I've started this blog a while back, only I didn't have time to do anything it at that time. Actually, I started this project initilly as a website, but as time progresses, I found my website getting bigger and bigger, so I decided to scale it down a bit and blog it instead. It's faster and easier, I think.

Alright. Introductions first. My name is Fatimah. I am 30+. I have been fiddling around with Internet Marketing for a few years now, with varying degrees of success. I've gotten to know a few people who's also involve in marketing on the internet, and amass quite a number of books, affiliate programs and softwares. Now this blog is intended to keep myself straight on the number of tems that I've collected. Hence the name, Lacibuku, which is "book drawer" or "a drawer filled with books".

Why a drawer? One might wonder. Well, this is the information and e-whatever age, isn't it? Everything gets miniaturised, smaller, thinner, big things in tiny packages. I should think a drawer would be sufficient to hold everything in. When my drawer is full, I can move on to the next one below. (figuratively, of course!)

The e-books and softwares and the what-nots that I've collected over the years, I have to warn you, some of them are outdated. They do make for an interesting reading, though. I also have some new ones, which I will update from time to time. I download stuff from the internet all the time. Most of them are free, but I do buy a few, occasionally. If you have any e-books that you'd like me to look at, feel free to e-mail or leave a comment on this blog. I may not answer straightaway, but I will look into it for you.

More in my next posting. See you next time!

P/S
The review that I make is of my own opinion. If yours differ from mine, let me know.

No comments: